• I will be at the Clark Memorial Library in Bethany, CT on Tuesday, August 11 from 6:30-8:00 PM for my "Beatles Top 10" illustrated and musically scored lecture presentation. I count down the Top 10 Beatles songs from my book The Beatles 100 Best Songs (cowritten with Mike Lewis). I play each song while showing the lyrics, and then present a slideshow of images related to the song and talk about how the song was written, why it made the Top 10, and other fascinating Beatles trivia! A trifold color brochure about the Top 100 songs will be handed out during the program. Hope to see you there!
• I will be on WQUN 1220 AM, one of the Quinnipiac University radio stations. on Tuesday, June 2, between 6:00 AM and 10:00 AM, talking about that evening's Grover Cleveland Rubber Jaw talk at the Hamden Library.
• I recently appeared in an ITV documentary about Robin Williams called Autopsy: The Last Days of Robin Williams. It has aired in the UK and will be broadcast this year in the US. The full documentary is up on YouTube though, and you can watch it here.
• I will be speaking at the Hamden Public Library on Tuesday, June 2, 2015, from 6:30-8:00. The program is based on my book Grover Cleveland's Rubber Jaw . Weird Presidential trivia, a slideshow, a Q & A and a raffle for a signed copy of my book The Titanic for Dummies. Giveaways include a color trifold brochure and a signed book card.
• I will be speaking at the Clark Memorial Library in Bethany, CT on Tuesday, August 11, 2015 from 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM. The topic is "The 10 Best Beatles Songs," based on my and Michael Lewis's book The 100 Best Beatles Songs. We will listen to the top 10 and then I'll provide detailed info about the writing, performance, and significance of each song. There will also be a slideshow and a raffle for a signed copy of my book, The Italian 100. Giveaways include a color trifold brochure and a signed book card.
• My short story "Lovely Rita" appears in the new Night of the Living Dead-themed anthology Rise of the Dead. Order it from Amazon here.